The Catholic Institute of Business and Technology calls for graduate internship programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Interested candidates should do well to follow the internship instructions first before seeking applications.
Note: The Graduate Internships run for 8-10months depending on the allocated timeframe varied by schools, so your school may run it for 9months or less, but it’s still the same thing. Also, students that offer tactical courses like engineering, surveying, nursing, pharmaceutical studies, and architecture may be required to undertake an extra month.
Catholic Institute of Business and Technology Graduate Internship Programme
1. Candidates should visit the school website of their institution.
2. Log in to the students portal using your reg number as a password.
3. Click on “Application Forms”.
4. Download the Graduate Internship Admission Form.
5. Fill and Submit the form seamlessly.
6. After two weeks, check your application status via the website.
For more information, drop a comment via the section below.