Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the City Power Internships Programme 2021. The application process is ongoing.
City Power is a reputable regulatory body residing in Johannesburg, South Africa.
City Power Internships Programme
- Must be a South African citizen
- Aged between 18 and 35 years
All applicants are required to meet any of the following:
- Completed Bachelors Degree
- Completed National Diploma
- Completed Higher Certificate
- Studying towards a Bachelors Degree
- Studying towards a National Diploma
- Post National Senior Certificate Qualification
- Communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Team player and reliability
- Numerical skills
- Planning and organizing
- Result-driven and self-motivated.
How to Apply
The following documents must accompany your completed application form:
- Certified copy of your qualification.
- Transcripts of statements of results; and
- Certified copy of South African identity document.
Applicants are required to have international qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
Kindly complete the application form available on the City Power website and submit it by 19th March 2021 via email to email@example.com
For any enquiries, Please contact: 011 490 7110/7340
- Interns will receive a stipend calculated at City Power remuneration rates;
- City Power is an Employment Equity Employer, therefore a preference for this programme will be given to candidates whose appointment will enhance representativity, especially females and people with disabilities;
- Failure to provide required documents will disqualify the applicant; and
- If you have not been contacted within a month of the closing date of this advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.