Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the Film and Publication Board Internships 2021. The application process is ongoing.
The Film and Publication Board (FPB) has been a content-classification and regulatory authority body headed by the South African Ministry of Communications. It was founded in the year 1996.
Film and Publication Board Internships
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old.
- Must be based in the Johannesburg/Pretoria area
- You have not been to any Internship programme before.
- You are interested in gaining experience and skills and/or building a future career in the Regulatory Sector.
- You are prepared to enter into a 24-month Fixed-Term Contract with the FPB.
- You have just completed a recognized National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree qualification in a relevant field.
Legal Unit Interns;
- Qualifications: LLB
Information Communications Technology Unit Interns;
- National Diploma/ B-Tech Degree in Computer Systems Engineering
- National Diploma/BTech – Information and Communication Technology
- BSc – Computer Science.
- Qualifications: National Diploma in any Supply Chain related field
Finance Unit Interns;
- Qualifications: Bcom Degree in Accounting
Human Capital Unit Interns
- Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management
Research Unit Interns
- Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Research
Client Support Unit Interns
- Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Public Administration
Classification Unit Interns
- Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Development Studies/Psychology
Operations Unit Interns
- Qualifications: Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Public Administration
Child Protection Unit Interns
- Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in Social Work and ICT background
Internal Audit Unit Interns
- Degree/ Diploma in Internal Audit
Risk and Compliance Unit Interns
- Qualifications: Risk Management and Compliance
Diploma or Degree in:
- Corporate Governance
- Political Science
Communications Unit Interns
Degree or Diploma in:
- Digital Marketing
- You are computer literate and have the ability to use MSWord, Excel, the internet, and email at an intermediate to advanced level.
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should click HERE to apply.