Applications are invited from suitable applicants for Geotab Africa Recruitment for Export Support Consultant. The recruitment details are as follows;
Ongoing Job Vacancy at Geotab Africa for the position of Export Support Consultant for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Telephonic support on Geotab hardware and software-related issues.
- GEOTAB hardware and software support to customers. Local and export
- GEOTAB software registration.
- Hardware and Software troubleshooting.
- Installation of Geotab hardware in fleet and troubleshooting
- Training of Geotab hardware and troubleshooting with clients and resellers
- On-site client support to provide help with installation, training, troubleshooting and general assistance.
- Passport needed for traveling
- Testing of new software and hardware.
- Training to relevant clients and dealers.(Local and Export)
- Follow up: You will be required to follow up on any technical support issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- May be required to assist with generating reports for clients.
- May be required to assist in the Control Room (with staff shortages and general assistance).
- Operate helpdesk and log calls
- Familiarize on the new upgrade of Geotab software platform.
- Valid passport Should be able to travel
- French/Portuguese speaking an advantage
- Should be able to work under pressure and after hours.
- Grade 12
- Minimum 1+ years industry experience
- Helpdesk/ Technical Support
- Technical Drawings (Read and Design)
- MS Office
- Technical certificate (N1 or similar electrical qualifications an advantage)
- Programming skills advantages
How to Apply
Interested persons should visit GEOTAB AFRICA on www.linkedin.com South Africa