Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the South Africa National Parks: Groenkloof Park Internships 2021. The application process is ongoing.
Groenkloof Park also called ‘Groenkloof Nature Reserve” is one of the oldest parks in South Africa.
Groenkloof Park Internships Programme
Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their tertiary qualification and wish to be placed at SANParks for a duration of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5000.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
Location / Park: Groenkloof (Head Office)
- Be an unemployed graduate under the age of 35
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Have successfully completed a tertiary qualification at a Tertiary Institution under the below- mentioned discipline/fields of study
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship programme.
The following Internships are open for applications:
Human Capital Management Department
- Diploma / B Degree in: Human Resources Management
Division: Human Capital Management Department
- Diploma / B Degree in: Human Resources Management with specialization in Organizational Development and Design
Supply Chain Management Department
Diploma / B Degree in:
- Supply Chain Management
- Procurement Management
- Diploma / B Degree in: Accounting Sciences
Legal Services Department
- Diploma / B Degree in: Public Administration
Risk Management Department
- Diploma / B Degree in: Occupational Health and Safety
Corporate Information Technology Department
- Diploma / B Degree in: Information Technology
Tourism & Marketing Management
- Diploma / B Degree in: Marketing
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Good administrative skills.
- Planning and organizing.
- Good people skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.