Aside from vocational skills which we had posted about a few days ago, some noble professions or careers are considered to be highly-paying due to their levels of expertise, wide demand, or their great use for the masses. It is worthy of note that all professions pay well, irrespective of the nature of career or persons involved in the profession. Every career man or woman enjoys great luxury from their profession, whether the career’s paychecks are high or not.
South Africa has a multi-faceted career country, operates thousands of professions and workers are paid handsomely. It is also noticeable that some non-governmental firms in South Africa pay higher than government jobs/recruitments.
Below is the framed-up list of the highest paying professions in South Africa with their salary structure:
- Chartered Accountants – The average salary of a chartered accountant per annum is 434,191 Rands.
- Lawyers – The average salary of a lawyer per annum is 655,000 Rands.
- Software Engineers – The average salary of a software engineer per annum is 1.2 Million Rands.
- Pilots – The average salary of a pilot per annum is 695,800 Rands.
- IT Managers – The average salary of an IT manager per annum is 620,230 Rands.
- Petroleum Engineers – The average salary of a petroleum engineer per annum is 72,600 Rands.
- Specialist Medical Doctors -The average salary of a medical doctor per annum is 476,000 – 616,000 Rands.
- Management Consultants – The average salary of a management consultant per annum is 392,000 – 6720,000 Rands.
- Air Traffic Controller – The average salary of an air-traffic controller per annum is 583,450 Rands.
- Actuary – The average salary of an actuary per annum is 598,005 Rands.
NOTE: The above figures are the correct amount of salaries as at the time this post was published. However, they are versatile and are subject to change even without prior notice, and Eduminders won’t be held responsible for any form of wrong publication or pseudo information.