Matsumae International Foundation Scholarships 2023 | How to Apply for Matsumae International Foundation Scholarships 2023.
Matsumae International Foundation Scholarships 2023 is open for International Students, Domestic Students. The scholarship allows Research level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Japan Universities Matsumae International Foundation. The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
The following financial supports are provided to successful applicants.
Fellowships are provided to the successful applicants only, and intended for necessary living expenses and research activities in Japan. Under no circumstances, this fellowship is transferable.
Matsumae International Foundation Scholarships in Japan for International Students 2023 is available to undertake Research level programs at Japan Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- A monthly allowance of JPY 220,000 is provided to cover expenses for research activities (including materials) and living expenses in Japan.
- JPY 120,000 is provided to cover part of the initial costs of living in Japan.
- Round-trip economy class airfare is provided between the nearest international airport from a grantee’s domicile and Tokyo, Japan.
- Overseas travel insurance with medical treatment and death benefits is provided.
- The MIF invites fellowship recipients to participate in a study tour during their fellowship to deepen their understanding of Japan.
|Applicants of non-Japanese nationality who meet all the following requirements are eligible to submit application documents.|
● Applicants must obtain an invitation (acceptance) letter from a host institution in Japan prior to application.
● Applicants must hold Ph.D. (Doctoral degree).
● Applicants must be at the age of 49 years old or younger at the time of application.
● Applicants must have sufficient the English or Japanese languages ability.
● Applicants should not have past or current experiences of staying in Japan (other than short-term stays such as for sightseeing or conferences)
● Applicants must have an occupation in their home countries, return there upon completing their fellowship tenure, and should contribute to development of their own country.
|Applicants must submit their application documents to the MIF via e-mail.|
● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Application Period: April 1, 2022 to June 30, 2022 (Japan Standard Time)
Applications will not be accepted for any reason before or after the application period.
Applications are evaluated by the MIF Screening Committee on the basis of academic value and degree of perfection of the research projects.
The following documents must be submitted as PDFs to the MIF via email.
All documents must be typed in English.
Inadequate documents will not be accepted.
The following will be automatically rejected without notice.
- Emails over 10 MB in size.
- Emails with attachments with file extensions other than “pdf.”
- Emails with attachments in any compressed format such as “zip” or “rar.”
- Emails include any program files or downloadable links.
|Please download the application form from the link below.|
An ID photograph taken within the past three months must be attached.
Please make sure that the form is filled out precisely.
[Application Form(PDF)] [Application Form(Word)]
Applications using anything but the prescribed form that has been signed and dated will not be accepted.