Applications are needed from suitably qualified medical personnels for the National Department of Health Pricing Committee Recruitment 2021/2022. The application process is ongoing.
The National Department of Health has been the executive arm of the South African government saddled with the responsibility of handling health matters. Also, the Pricing Committee Recruitment has been an annual recruitment for certified health practitioners.
Title: Pricing Committee (PC) Recruitment
Purpose of the application form:
- To assist the National Department of Health in selecting an individual for aby advertised job opening or position.
- All detailed information is enshrined in the application form, so all prospective recruits should thoroughly read through the form for clarity.
- All information will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be disclosed or used for any other purpose than to assess the suitability of a person, except in so far as it may be required and permitted by law. Your personal details must correspond with the details in your ID or passport.
- Passport number in the case of non-South Africans.
- This information is required to enable the department to comply with the Employment Equity Act, 1998.
- This information will only be taken into account if it directly relates to the requirements of the position.
- Applicants with substantial qualifications or work experience must attach a CV.
How to Apply
Interested applicants CLICK HERE to download the application form.
No application deadline announced yet…