The Netcare Education Application Form 2021/2022 | How to Apply for the Life College of Learning 2021/2022 Admissions.
The management of Netcare Education is inviting applications for interested and prospective nursing/medical students (South Africans and International) for admission into their medical programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Courses Offered at Netcare Education.
Faculty of Nursing and Ancillary Healthcare (FNAH)
Basic nursing programmes
Post-basic specialist programmes;
Among the many and varied disciplines on offer are: Child nursing
- Neonatal intensive care unit (ICU) nursing
- Maternity nursing
- Paediatric cardio-thoracic nursing
- Critical care nursing
- Trauma and emergency nursing
- Operating room skills
- Anaesthetic and recovery room nursing
- Infection prevention and control nursing
- Orthopaedic nursing
Faculty of Emergency & Critical Care (FECC)
- Emergency Medical Services Training.
How to Obtain Netcare Education Application Form
- Visit the school website – https://www.netcare.co.za/ to apply online or get the application form and apply manually.
- On your form, choose the course/programme you require. Don’t mistake while filling the form.