The Northlink TVET College Inter-Transfer Application Form 2022/2023 | How to Get Northlink TVET College Inter-Transfer Application Form.
The management of the Northlink TVET College is inviting applications from intending students who wish to make an inter-transfer to her citadel of learning to study any of their chosen course(s) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Inter-Transfer Application Form is the official/approval form for the transference of a student from a school to another if the student has considerable reasons for opting to be transferred.
Inter-Transfer Application Criteria.
- The chosen school must have copies of your credit transfer sheet in order to assess your scores in the previous school; you can ONLY be shortlisted if you have desirable credits in your result.
- You will submit relevant documents like school-leaving exam achievements, test records, attestation bulletin to the chosen school upon getting the inter-transfer form.
- Register as a new student and provide your certified results from the previous institution or college.
Northlink TVET College Inter-Transfer Application Form.
- Intending students should CLICK HERE to get the Inter-Transfer Application Form or apply online.
- Completed forms should be sent to the school’s admission unit or the Department you’re applying to.