Many people have been wondering how things are shopped online but they fail to know the usable payment merchants/gateways. The internet-based payment merchants are the easiest way to make any form of payment or transaction online, either for school fees, shopping, postal services, etc. The most reliable means of payment aside from physical transactions is the online payment merchants. There are dozens of them in every country or state, though some countries have a limited number of them.
Below is the list of payment merchants/gateways in South Africa, with their websites:
- PayU – www.payu.co.za
- MyGate – www.mygate.co.za
- PayPal – www.paypal.com/za
- PayFast – www.payfast.co.za
- Paygate – www.paygate.co.za
- Setcom – www.setcom.co.za
- SnapScan – www.snapscan.com
- SID (By Setcom) – www.setcom.co.za
- Virtual Card Services – website.vcs.co.za
You can learn more about the payment gateways here.