In our last post, we elaborated everything about IELTS Exams Registration and Booking. We believe you’ve now been accosted with IELTS Examination dates and centers in South Africa.
In this guide, we’ll show you how you can also register for an TOEFL exam either offline or online. You can choose which test best works for you either the paperwork test or the computerized test, and both are delivered in the test centers or locations.
Presently we don’t have a specific chart for the TOEFL Exams Fees, however in case of any changes, we’ll keep this post updated.
TOEFL Exam Dates & Centers in South Africa.
Below is the TOEFL Exam Dates;
There are five (5) main TOEFL locations/centers in South Africa, viz: Braamfontein, Cape Town, Claremont, Durban, and Johannesburg. Click here to see directions to the centers.
How to Register for TOEFL Exams in South Africa.
- Log in to your ETS account. If you don’t have the account, register here.
- On your My TOEFL home page, select ‘Register/Find Test Centers’.
- On the Find Test Centers and Dates page, select the option for the Home Edition. Note: The at home option is dependent upon the country of your account address. If you are eligible to take the test at home, based on the country, you will see the Home Edition option as you begin your registration.
- Verify your email address, then continue.
- Confirm your time zone, or select a new one.
- Choose the 2-month period you would like to take the test, then select an available test date from the calendar.
- Select an available time for your test and click “Register for this test.”
- Follow the directions to continue your registration and pay for your test.
- When you finish, you’ll receive a confirmation email from ETS with your test appointment information and the link to launch your test. Be sure to keep this email safe until test day.
Before You Start Writing Your Test:
- Verify that your computer and testing room meet the Equipment and Environment Requirements. If they don’t, you won’t be able to take the test.
- Have your identification (ID) documents ready. Your primary ID should be a passport. If you do not have a passport, go to ID Requirements to see what other forms of ID are accepted in the country where you are testing. ETS is temporarily accepting government-issued IDs with expiration dates from February 1, 2020, forward. All other ID policies still apply.
- If you don’t have an ETS account for the TOEFL iBT® test, create an account. Make sure that the name in your account matches the name on your primary ID.
- If you need accommodations for a disability or health-related need, you must request them before you register for a test.