Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA) Internship Programme 2021. The application process is ongoing.
South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA) is a South African government agency established on June 1st, 1998 following the constitutional South African Maritime Safety Authority Act 5.
SAMSA Internship Programme
The programme provides opportunities to unemployed graduates to gain meaningful experience that will complement their studies and gain access to the labour market.
To qualify for the internship programme, you must be:
- Unemployed graduate aged between 20 to 35
- Have completed a Degree or a National Diploma (NQF level 6)
- Be a South African citizen
- Not have participated previously in an internship programme
- People living with a disability are encouraged to apply.
The following Internships are open for applications: Human Capital Management Intern
- National Diploma in Human Capital or Equivalent Qualification.
- Postgraduate Diploma is advantageous.
Location: Head Office,
Pretoria Policy Legal and Regulations Intern
- Degree in Policy or Law (preferably with Legislative Drafting)
Location: Head Office,
Pretoria Maritime Special Projects Intern
- National Diploma in Maritime Studies Location: Cape Town Office
Maritime Special Projects Intern
- National Diploma in Maritime Studies
Location: Cape Town Office
Risk Management Intern
- National Diploma/ Degree in Risk Management Location:
Head Office, Pretoria
- Computer literate
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal, written communication & presentation skills
How to Apply
Should you meet the requirements as set out above, please e-mail your CV and recently certified copies of your qualifications to Analiza Setsiba at email@example.com
SAMSA reserves the right not to make an appointment for any advertised position. No late applications will be considered. Psychometric and other assessments may be used as part of the selection process and all shortlisted candidates will be required to be available for the tests. If you have not been contacted within 1 month of the closing date as mentioned above, kindly deem your application unsuccessful.
Please specify the position name and office when applying.