Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Working with the Assistant Manager, Manager and Director to ensure the planning, coordination and completion of NAVs, Management Reporting and
- Statutory Reporting of corporate entities to ensure the team complies with all of its accounting and regulatory obligations and requirements including listing requirements and client reporting;
- Assist with the Supervision and mentoring of a number of trainee fund accountants and fund accountants;
- Liaising with fund managers, brokers, and custodians to communicate information and resolve issues on a timely basis;
- Ensure that client responsibilities are managed effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines;
- Assisting the external auditors to ensure the audit function is executed on a timely and efficient basis;
- Performing any additional responsibilities that may be required in the support of the on-going management and development of the division.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual NAV’s ,
- Management accounts and IPD’s and
- Preparation of annual statutory financials statements.
How to Apply
Interested persons should visit sannegroup.recruitee.com South Africa