How to Check UP Application Status 2021/2022 | The University of Pretoria (UP) admission application status has been released online.
In this guide, we’ll be showing you how to check the University of Pretoria (UP) application status. Maybe you haven’t received a response from your application for 2021/2022 admission. Then you need to follow this guide to check your application.
Normally, you are expected to receive a response some days after the application closing date. However, if you are yet to hear from the University of Pretoria (UP), then it’s time to do the checking yourself.
To check your UP online application status isn’t a difficult one. In fact, the process has been simplified on this page.
How to Check UP Application Status Online.
Follow the guide below to access the University of Pretoria (UP) application status.
- Visit the University of Pretoria website: www.up.ac.za.
- Navigate and Click on MyTUKS Login.
- Login to the UP Portal with your username and password.
- If you are a new user please click “New user” to set up your username and password.
- Navigate and click on the “Student Centre” link.
- Click on “Admission Status” to access UP application status.
- Your current status/progress is displayed under “Application Status”.