The Vaal University of Technology Online Application 2021/2022 is ongoing.
The management of the Vaal University of Technology (VUT) is inviting applications for interested and suitably qualified students (Local and International) for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2021 academic year.
Before applying, see the Vaal University of Technology courses available for 2021 admission.
How to Apply to the Vaal University of Technology
The Vaal University of Technology 2021 application can be done both online and offline.
You may apply online. In order to apply online you will need a working email address and a functional cell phone number, or, if you are an international applicant, your passport number.
Once you’ve completed the online application, you don’t need to send a hardcopy application. Hardcopy application is available on campus for those who don’t have access to an internet connection.
VUT Hardcopy Application;
The Vaal University of Technology paper application forms are available online. However, there are two different application forms; one for undergraduate applicants and the other for postgraduates.
- Download VUT Undergraduate Application Form
- Download VUT B-Tech Application Form
- Download VUT International Student Application Form
- Download VUT Re-admission Form
- Download VUT Postgraduate Application Form
- Submitting a hardcopy application may take a bit longer than the online application. Please be patient.
- Make sure that you attach all relevant documents to your application form.
- Make sure you pay a non-refundable application fee and submit proof of payment.