The University of the Witwatersrand Medicine Admission Form 2022/2023 | How to Obtain University of the Witwatersrand Medicine Admission Form.
The management of the University of the Witwatersrand is inviting applications for interested and prospective Medical students (South Africans and International) for admission into their Medical/Health Science programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year.
English Home Language OR First Additional Language Level 5
Mathematics Level 5
Life Sciences AND/OR Physical Science Level 5
The Faculty of Health Sciences uses a composite index score to guide applicant selection. This includes:
1) Your matric academic results for five subjects: English, Mathematics, Physical Science/Life Sciences and the best two other subjects. We consider the percentage achieved, not the symbol.
2) National Benchmark Test (NBT) scores.
Each of the two components carries a 50% weighting.
All applicants must write the NBT. Applicants applying to the Graduate Entry Medical Programme (GEMP) only, as well as applicants who are in their final year of study towards a Bachelor’s degree, or who have already completed a Bachelor’s degree, are not required to write the NBT.
Admission into MBBCh:
There are two entry points into the MBBCh:
• First year, for applicants currently in Grade 12, and
• Third year, for applicants who have completed a relevant degree (GEMP).
Courses Offered at WITS Faculty of Medicine.
- Human Anatomy
- Molecular Medicine
- Physiology and Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Thought and Practice
- Medicine and Surgery
How to Obtain WITS Medicine Admission Form.
CLICK HERE to get the University of the Witwatersrand Medicine Admission Form or apply online.