The University of the Witwatersrand Online Application 2021/2022 is ongoing.
The management of the University of the Witwatersrand (WITS) is inviting applications for interested and suitably qualified students (South Africans and International) for admission into undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Before applying, see the University of Witwatersrand courses available for 2021 admission.
How to Apply to the University of Witwatersrand
To apply online, go to: www.wits.ac.za/applications/
- You may apply for a maximum of three programmes (the order of choice does not matter).
- If you apply for two programmes within one Faculty, you are advised to apply for one programme in a less restricted faculty (e.g. Humanities, Commerce or Science).
- Try to keep your options open, especially when applying for programmes in Faculties such as Health Sciences or Engineering.
- Do not enter the duration of the programme. You are applying to go into 1st year of study.
- A non-refundable application fee of R100 for South African citizens, and R700 for foreign citizens, is required.
WITS Application Closing dates;
- Non-refundable application fee of R100 for South African citizens
- Non-refundable application fee for foreign citizens of R700
- Payments to be made before closing dates.
- Use your T Number of Person Number as a reference
How to pay for WITS Application Fee
Deposit the exact amount into the University’s Application Fee account:
- Standard Bank, Account name: Wits University – Application Fees. Current Account Number: 200 346 385, Branch code: Braamfontein 004 805. CI Number 074A. (International payment swift code: SBZAZAJJ). Use your person/student number as a reference.
- Pay by cash or credit card at the Wits Fees Office, Ground Floor, Solomon Mahlangu House (Senate House), Braamfontein Campus East, Jorissen Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg, South Africa. Use your person/student number as a reference.
- EFT – Use your T Number or person/student number as the reference.